TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEERS
We are currently seeking to recruit a highly motivated and talented professional to join our team in Athens. As a technical expert, you are expected to act as a point of contact for challenging support cases. You will need to become an expert for Health care IT products and ensure the quality of service and SLA compliance.
Technical Support Engineer
Your Key Responsibilities Will Be
- Work with local customers to troubleshoot and resolve complex software issues, replicating customer environments and network problems as needed.
- Provide technical expertise and apply advanced platform knowledge during testing and deployment.
- Manage critical customer issues and facilitate communication between customers, Sales, project management and Engineering.
- Research and solve complex issues impacting our customer’s utilization of our products.
- Participate in new product development, customer training, and other support-related activities.
- Document issues and collaborate with Engineering (if needed) to provide solutions.
- Provide day to day support to customers
- Take ownership of issues reported by customers and follow them up to resolution, prioritizing and managing several open issues at once.
- Assist in monitoring, designing, building and maintaining new and existing IT solutions according to company needs
- University degree in Computer Science or Information Technology Systems.
- 3+ years in high-level technical support or customer success within a software environment
- MS Office expert and have mid-level SQL knowledge
- Strong technical background with excellent analytical, problem solving and multitasking skills
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication, in both Greek and English.
- Focus on high levels of quality and customer satisfaction
- Teamwork, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ηighly accountable, agile, and results oriented
IT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
The position’s goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
The candidate will:
- Manage the configuration and operation of computer operating systems
- Configure and install Routers, Switches and Firewalls
- Monitor the system software daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- Create and verify backups of data
- Respond and resolve to help desk requests
- Maintain and comply to GDPR data processes rules
- Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software, Version Control software and other processes.
- Relevant studies
- 2+ years of working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows OS, UNIX /Linux based environments.
- Good knowledge of Telecommunication networks and/or IT network protocols
- Good Knowledge of MS SQL and Oracle Database Administration
- Experience with virtualization solutions (e.g. VMware)
- Fluent in English.
We offer an excellent working environment which encourages team spirit, cooperation and performance through a culture of innovation and collaboration.
All applications will be treated as confidential
Datamed SA, leader on healthcare information systems, is seeking talented Middle Level, Java Developer and/or .Net Developer.
You will be a successful candidate, if you can identify yourself with the following criteria:
- Computer Science or Relevant studies
- 2+ years of professional development experience in Java/Java EE or .NET, ASP.NET
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases (TSQL and/or PL-SQL)
- Experience in WebServices (WCF, SOAP, REST)
- Experience in Spring or GWT or Vaadin or .NET framework, ASP.NET (MVC, Web Api)
- Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
- Fluent in English
Other desired qualifications:
- Experience in mission-critical applications, and expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing
- Web interfaces (HTML5, CSS3, Web 2.0)
- Visual Basic 6